Do you wonder what the future holds for this world?
Is Jesus real? History’s pages prove He lived but is He who He says He was: the Son of God?
Whatever your circumstances, be assured that Jesus loves YOU!
“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.” John 3:16-17
Can Jesus make a difference in your life, or in the life of someone you know?
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-5
Come and check out Jesus; Join us for small-group Bible study or for church. Everyone is welcome!
We are a Christ-centered, Bible-based congregation of believers, celebrating Christ crucified, and therefore, our righteousness.
“Nothing in my hand I bring, simply to the Cross I cling.”
This week at church:
Small group Bible study (Sabbath School)
9.30am – 10.40am
Join us as we study the Bible together in small groups and and share the experiences of the week with each other.
Children’s Sabbath School
9.30am – 10.40am
Your kids will be kept busy with songs, crafts, quizzes, games and Bible stories. We have classes for all age groups.
Main Church Service
10.55am – 12.15pm
Come and praise our Creator this week through song, prayer and an uplifting message.
- Wirrawilla Rainforest Walk
- An Opportunity For Everyone To Study The Bible At Upper Ferntree Gully
- Paul Kotanko – New Pastor of Ferntree Gully Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Whale Watching Week in Eden
- Farewell to long-term church members Garry & Roslyn Jackson
- Book Review : Darwin Strikes Back
- Report from the Constituency Meeting of the Victorian Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Flowers for Church Service
- ‘Wildlife Wanderings’ by Andrew Wegener